Wednesday, June 19, 2013

This is the End...Summer is here

The purpose of this post is two fold, first to let you know that Fri. June 21 is my absolute last day for you to get any work handed in. My marks are due the following week. I will be starting to evaluate all work today. Secondly, do not forget to get out with your camera and take some great pictures this summer. The world is at your fingertips!

It has been a solid year in Photography this year with some great work produced. Sadly, I will miss my graduating photographers....I hope you keep me as a contact on Flickr so I can continue to enjoy your work and comment on it. If students have further thoughts on how to improve the course, fire me off an email with your suggestions. I am eager to make some chages to improve the course.
Have a good summer!

Ms. Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment